When you have a professional mold removal company the process they will follow will be more in depth and in detail than if you do it yourself. A professional will know exactly what to look for and what to do to ensure that all the mold gets removed so none comes back. Mold that gets left behind will have the potential to spread quickly and also have negative effects on your health.
Step by Step Mold Cleanup
Our mold remediation process is well planned to ensure all mold gets removed.
- Examine Mold Damage. The first thing we’ll do is to examine exactly the mold has done to your home by using our moisture-meter tools. We will measure mold in affected areas as well as any areas that mold typically spreads to including floors, walls, ceilings, and cabinets. We’ll be able to find the origin and the extent of the damage and then move forward getting your home back to its function.
- Remove & Dry any Water Immediately. Our mold removal professional team will use what tools are necessary to remove the mold. We have commercial-grade products to dry out any affected areas that there are traces of any amounts of mold. The point of this is to contain any damage and stop any more mold from spreading growing.
- Secure Affected Areas. If there is any risk of mold spreading, we will secure the affected areas to ensure that the mold will not have the ability to spread or start growing again. The areas that are contaminated is sealed and blocked off using plastic sheeting.
- Examine Affected Areas. If anything left in your home that was in the affected areas that mold was found will be examined to see if we need to dispose of. Typically some materials will need to be disposed of, especially ceiling tiles, soft insulation, walls/drywall, carpet, soft furniture, clothes, and even books.
- Ventilation System Treatment. We will examine your heating, air conditioning, and ventilation system are both dried and cleaned out. We will also treat them to make sure that there are no mold particles that were left.
- Disinfect the whole Home. We will disinfect your whole home from any mold spores that get left.
- Repair and Restoration. Bay State Mold Removal has mold repair, removal, and then restoration to make sure that when we leave your home is cleared of mold.
Bay State Mold Removal offers both mold removal and mold remediation services in the greater Boston area & southern New Hampshire. If you think you have mold in your home but aren’t sure, we offer free mold estimates on mold removal. If you have any questions about our process or if you need us to help get rid of the mold in your home you can call us directly at 857-389-5284 or contact us via our website.