How Much Mold Exposure Is Harmful?

How Much Mold Exposure Is Harmful?

Mold is dangerous because it can be invisible and often times it grows places where you wouldn’t know. Mold loves to grow and mold even flourishes, in places like the attic, basement, under floors, or in between walls. All in places you don’t check in regularly. It’s no secret that mold isn’t good to be around. But just how much mold can you be around before it becomes harmful?

Mold Exposure & You

It’s a hard answer on how much mold is harmful to you. Because some people are more sensitive to mold than others. Some amounts of mold and some types of mold may have a large effect on some people, while others might not have any effect. Even if those two people are living in the same space and have the same amount of mold exposure. Symptoms can be minor or they can become severe.

Some people are more suspectable to mold health issues based on genetic or chemical reasons. Others are more susceptible to health issues from mold based on current health conditions and age, older and younger children are more prone to health issues.

If you see any mold, instead of testing if the mold is toxic or not, it’s best to call a mold removal professional. Testing mold is very expensive, it can be inaccurate, and mold removal is still necessary no matter what the test shows.

Any Mold Should Be Remediated

No matter what type of mold you have, what color it is, the same action steps are necessary, and the mold should be remediated. If you need a trustworthy and experienced mold remediation expert, call Bay State Mold Removal. We service both Southern New Hampshire and the greater Boston area. Our team of trained experts can help identify and remove the mold from every part of your home.

For immediate assistance, call us at (857) 389-5284 or you can contact us on our website. We are happy to get you away from the mold and be living in a healthy environment.

Leave a reply

Call Now: 857-389-5284!